Thursday, September 18, 2014

Female Streetbike Freestyle stunt rider - SARAH LEZITO

INTERVIEW WITH SARAH LEZITO 
Via: TNT-NEWS

We'll pause for a moment today on this Stunteuse coming straight from the North Pole
(For guys South, Reims is a bit north pole), I appointed Miss Sarah LEZITO. His level merit worth a try, that's why we tried to know more about one of the only girls in the middle to get the Circle (only that !!). A touch of femininity in this world of hairy, it will hurt anyone.

PIECE OF IDENTITY 
Name: Vignot 

Name: Sarah 

Nickname: Lezito 

Age: 18 
City: Reims 
Job: Student 
Height: 1m69 
Weight: 185 pounds DTX 
Pet: Tina, Labrador, 7 years and counting 
Vehicle (s): Yamaha DTX 125, Yamaha 125 DTRE 
Other Hobbies: ATV and Dirt Street, professional geek, many sports ... 
Favorite Quote: This is the price!

MY LIFE 
I started 14 years quad, because I had nothing else to do. Then falling on the site Stuntquad
team, bah it pushed me to go a little further, and two years later I went on a motorcycle. Then I met Lolo (Loic Borne), and other stunters the corner, it also forced me to continue, especially to move elsewhere because I always rode alone. The stunt brings me so much every day, it helps me to push myself to myself and stay in shape. middle of the stunt is a male dominated environment. How's it going for you and how are they with you? I've always been much with boys, it's probably why I got into the stunt on one side. So it did not disturb me at all to be in a predominantly male world. Bah with the guys, there's no difference just because I'm a girl, it's not why we help me more or less happily.

Which riders who inspires you?
Jorian since the time of the quad, and my vicking Loic Borne!


You're one of the only girls to pass the Circle This figure asked you time? 
Worse, I really struggled too at first, I struggled to want to start sitting back and I crashed my first DT in this period christ air ... So I've given a few months later, and after a month I enchaînais pairs of two, three rounds, but not as much as I wanted. I got stuck at this stage super long time, and it is only since this summer when I trained every day I enquille many circles and I feel comfortable in the circle.

At the moment you drive 125cc, do you go to wholesale cube soon? 
soon Yes, I expect to have good big bases in 125 for it to go by itself in large cube, so we'll see ...
INTERVIEW 
Slim or Baggy? Slim 
Mac or PC? Mac 
Flip flops or sneakers? Sneakers or Slip Boxer? 
No! Paris or Marseille? Dormans 
Hip Hop or Rock? Rock 
PlayStation or Wii? Nintendo DS 
Facebook or Twitter? Facebook 
Beer or Champagne? Champagne! 
Dub Inc or The Fray? The Fray Travis Pastrana or Tom Cruse? Pastrana


Some Videos of her Stunt.


No comments:

Post a Comment