Tuesday, August 26, 2014

European willing to buy old cellphones for $59 each

Do you still own some old cellphones with brands like Nokia, Motorola, and Sony Ericsson?
Europeans are willing to buy our old cellphones for the price of $59. They prefer old cellphones we thought were meant to be thrown to trash or kept on the drawer because they’re just good enough for texting and calling.

Old cellphones we first known were obviously durable and can last for almost 10 years if we take care of them properly. I just thrown 2 old phones last week because I though they don’t have any value at all. They’re still functioning but for sure no one on my relatives or friends would like to adopt them. One of the cellphones was an old Motorola with flip cover and the other one was an iPhone 3gs replica.

I still have functioning and very old model of Sony Ericsson with camera and video call on my drawer. I also have another Sony Ericsson with flip cover that can access the internet via GPRS (For emergency uses). I just hope I live somewhere in Europe so I can take advantage of selling it even for a value lower than $59

No comments:

Post a Comment